Tinder Dating Comments
I try NOT to Tinder anymore, but, the profile of the day reads: "Kelly, 100 - Drexel University - 93 miles away - I like long walks just not on the beach. I don't even like walking actually. Apparently I made a Tinder."
Shelly age 52: “Hi Dave! I am retired early from Wall St. and live in a 9 bedroom house in Montclair with my 5 children. We have a summer cottage in the Berkshires.”
Dave: “Hi Shelly! You are my 10th match but I have not met anyone yet. I ALSO have a summer cottage but I live in it full time. Do you like karaoke?”
Shelley unmatched me
Ladies on Tinder, we do not want to see your wedding photo OR a photo with your last Tinder date poorly edited out. Also, you are allowed FIVE photos, therefore, why post five photos from the neck up?
Lastly, have a person you TRUST review the photos before you post them. PS - To the girl who just posted a pic making a "tongue" of chewed food...yuck.
The # of Women I “Liked” – 350
The # of Women that “Liked” Me - 10
The # of Women that wanted to meet me – 0
My theory is that they are intimidated by my magnificence lol.
1. You are allowed five photos so make the first one your best.
2. Your best photo should NOT be you in your wedding dress.
3. None of your photos should have a dude photo shopped out with his arm still around your shoulder.
4. Photos with you and your last Tinder date? Puhleeze.
5. If all five photos are you with your girlfriends, WHICH ONE IS YOU?
6. The kissy/fish lip thing is kinda played.
7. The profile below your photo should be simple and not cluttered with demands like, "Hi, I like TALL HANDSOME men who will take me to Europe and who are generous to a fault. NO OLD BALD MEN who work in Bergenfield (I take that one personally)."
8. OMG, let a friend take a look at your photos before you post them. They are easy to take nowadays so they don't have to be out of focus, from 50 feet away, too dark, or have you stuck in the upper left corner. OK, there is more but I have to get to my sister's house. Later