The First Penis Transplant
It's time to weigh-in, so to speak, on Thomas Manning and the world's first wiener transplant. I have SO many questions and concerns I don't even know where to start.
1. If his body rejects the transplant, will that open up a whole new can of...worms?
2. Do you get to pick and choose your new one and if so, do they charge by the inch?
3. If it is successful, will men who HAVE one want a NEW one?
4. Will it open up a black market for men who need quick cash to, I don't know, sell a sausage? Can they sell HALF?
5. Will new companies start springing up all over the country such as "Texas Wieners.Things are always bigger in Texas?"
Enquiring minds want to know!