- We judge others by their actions, but we judge ourselves by our intentions.
- Faith is taking that first step even though you cannot see the whole staircase. ~Martin Luther King J r.
- Kindness and a generous spirit go a long way. And a sense of humor. It's like medicine - very healing. ~Max Irons~
- Prayer turns theology into experience. ~Tim Keller~
- There are three rules to writing a novel. Unfortunately, knows what they are. ~SOMERSET MAUGHAM~
- “Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it is stormy now, doesn’t mean you aren’t headed for sunshine.” ~Unknown~
- If Russian invaded Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?
- Q: What's the difference between a cat and a comma?
A: One has claws at the end of its pause, and one has a pause at the end of a clause.
- We make realities out of our dreams
And dreams out of our realities.
We're the dreamers of the dream
- “If you can quit, then quit. If you can’t quit, you’re a writer.” ~R. A. Salvatore~
- Write what should not be forgotten." ~isabelle Allende~
- "A writer is someone who has taught their mind to misbehave." ~Oscar Wilde~
- "If I waited on perfection, I'd never write a word." ~Atwood~
- Happy Mother's Day!
- "As you breathe in, cherish yourself. As you breathe out, cherish all Beings." ~Dalai Lama~
- "Nothing that happens to a writer – however happy, however tragic – is ever wasted" ~PD James~
-"It's one of those theories that when people give you advice, they're really just talking to themselves in the past." ~Mark Epstein~
-If you don't start somewhere, you're gonna go nowhere. ~Bob Marley~
-I don't dream at night, I dream at day, I dream all day; I'm dreaming for living ~Steven Speilberg~
-Try to learn something about everything and everything about something ~THOMAS HARDY~
-We tend to judge others by their actions and ourselves by our intentions.
-Happy birthday to my son on May 2nd - I love him with all my heart.
-Happy birthday to my nephews Aaron & Jason on May 1st. I hope your day is special today!