1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
6 oz cream cheese, cubed
For the crumb topping:
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp butter, cold
Preheat oven to 375. Line a 13×9 inch baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with milk.
Toss blueberries with remaining flour. Stir blueberries and cream cheese into creamed mixture (batter will be thick). Transfer to prepared baking dish.
For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
-Recipe is from Bunny's Warm Oven
1 cookie pie crust
1 can condensed milk (sweet milk)
1 can of crushed pineapple (drained)
1 1/2 cup grated coconut
1 cup chopped pecans
5 tsp lemon juice
2 cups of Cool Whip
1 1/4 cup diced strawberries (can substitute with cherries)
- Mix condensed milk, pinapple, coconut, pecans, and lemon juice thorourghly.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- Fold 1 cup of strawberries (or cherries)
- Pour mixture into pie pan and top off with the remaining Cool Whip.
- Use the last 1/4 cup strawberries (or cherries) on top
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving