1 cookie pie crust
1 can condensed milk (sweet milk)
1 can of crushed pineapple (drained)
1 1/2 cup grated coconut
1 cup chopped pecans
5 tsp lemon juice
2 cups of Cool Whip
1 1/4 cup diced strawberries (can substitute with cherries)
- Mix condensed milk, pinapple, coconut, pecans, and lemon juice thorourghly.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- Fold 1 cup of strawberries (or cherries)
- Pour mixture into pie pan and top off with the remaining Cool Whip.
- Use the last 1/4 cup strawberries (or cherries) on top
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving