2 cups white sugar
½ cup butter
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2/3 cup peanut butter
3 cups quick cooking oats
½ cup chopped peanuts (optional)
1. Place a piece of wax paper or foil on a cookie sheet.
2. Combine sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa in a medium saucepan
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a rolling boil.
4. Remove from heat and cool 1 minutes
5. Add peanut butter and stir to blend well
6. Add oats, peanuts and vanilla: stir well
7. Quickly drop mixture by heaping teaspoons onto the wax paper or foil
8. Cool completely before serving
9. Store in a cool dry place
Contributed by Brenda Howland
2 blocks of softened cream cheese
1 Tbsp Vanilla
¾ Cup Sugar
1 Large jar Jets Marshmallow Cream ®
1 Graham Cracker Pie crust
2 Graham Crackers
2 Blocks Ghirardelli Chocolate ®
– Chop chocolate into very small pieces and shavings then set aside (separate 2 Tbsp)
– Cream the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar on medium speed
– Fold in marshmallow cream
– Fold thoroughly so the marshmallow is blended well with the cream cheese mixture (I ran the mixer for about 30 seconds, then stirred, and mixed for another 30 seconds)
– Fold in all chocolate shavings and pieces except for the 2 Tbsp
– Pour into pie crust
– Sprinkle 2 Tbsp of chocolate on top
– Make crumbs of the 2 graham crackers and sprinkle that on top of the pie
– Let it set for 3 hours before serving
– Serves 8
1 stick butter, softened
1 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 c all purpose flour
How to make it:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together butter and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
Add cocoa powder, salt and flour and stir until well combined.
Grease 8 inch pie pan with butter or cooking spray, pour mixture into pie pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes until center is set.
Hand mix to make it gooey, because if you use a mixer, it will have more of a brownie or cake texture, rather than “gooey”