2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken
1 cup of Buffalo sauce
2 1/2 cups of pepper jack cheese, shredded, divided
1/4 cup of chopped scallions
2 packages of pizza dough
1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter
Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
Green onions for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Roll out dough and cut into 3x3-inch squares. You should have 15 total squares; arrange in 3 rows of 5.
In a bowl, toss together shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce, scallions, and half the cheese (1 1/4 cups).
Brush butter on a dough square and begin to layer ingredients on top. Begin with Buffalo chicken mixture, followed by a sprinkling of cheese. Repeat with remaining squares, stacking one on top of the other, chicken side up.
Brush the inside of a loaf pan with melted butter. Load stacked bread squares into loaf pan, and brush with remaining butter. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until desired browning is achieved.
Garnish with green onions and allow to cool. Serve from baking dish or other serving platter if desired.
- Ranch dressing for dipping
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled and coarsely minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (or about half a lemon)
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Paprika (optional-but does give the flavor an added kick)
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Open the head of cauliflower and cut out the heart
3. Toss the florets in lemon juice, minced garlic, and olive oil
4. Sprinkle the pieces evenly in an oven-safe baking dish/pan
5. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and Paprika over the top of the florets
6. Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned