Jul. 29, 2017
Jul. 5, 2017
Jun. 6, 2017
Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate is a perfect minty winter treat!
Author: Sarah Olson
Recipe type: Drink
Serves: about 8 1/2 cups
- 1/2 gallon whole milk (8 cups)
- 2 (4-oz.) pkgs Ghiridelli white chocolate baking bars, broken up into small pieces
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes or starlight candies
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- whipped cream for serving (I use Reddi-Whip)
- more crushed candy canes for garnish
- Add the milk, broken up white chocolate, crushed candy canes, and vanilla to a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours (stirring every 15 minutes).
- Serve topped with whipped cream and topped with crushed candy canes for garnish.